Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Hot Tango - original figurative painting of dancers

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
This painting is on 7 x 5" Gessobord. 
Have you ever seen the movie Shall We Dance  - I mean the Japanese version, which is so charming!   It's on Netflix, too.  If you haven't seen it, yet, I hope you will.  You'll love it, I'll bet, and I'd love to hear your impression of the movie.
Please check out my latest artwork on my oil pastel blog
Thanks so much for stopping by Hackberry Street Studio!

2 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Nice - it makes me think of you as a dancer. Can you flex your back that much and still get up the next day?

Connie Chadwell said...

Hi Bill - I laughed out loud when I read your comment. No way can I do that! And survive, that is.