Thursday, August 09, 2012

Tango Zing - original oil figurative painting

This is one I did at the end of the afternoon.  It was watering day at my studio (we are on watering restrictions here) and I was sort of distracted.  But this one came together in a hurry and it was fun, since I'd been fretting over some other pieces that I'm working on.  It's great to end on a high note - I got every tree watered and my little piece for my blog worked out great. 
It's 6 x 6" on Gessobord.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Sold


2 comments:

hmuxo said...

SO beautiful, Connie!!! I thought of you a few days back..I was watching "Assassination Tango" with Robert Duvall. They were dancing the tango with such beautiful moves..it makes you want to take lessons!!! LOL.

Connie Chadwell said...

Hi Hilda - thank you for your interesting comment! I think I'll watch that movie - sounds like I'd love it!