Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Flamenco Rhythm II - original oil figurative painting by Connie Chadwell


It's hard to focus on painting these days with all the things to do in the garden - I'm really torn. Soon, though, it will be so hot in Texas that I won't be interested in going outside!


This painting is similar to a larger one that I did a couple of years ago, but this one is much more expressive, I think, and I really loved painting it. Just sort of went wild.


It's 10 x 8" on Gessobord. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Sold

5 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Wow! Expressive is right. It is amazing.

Connie Chadwell said...

Thank you so much, Elizabeth - I'm delighted to hear from you!

olha pryymak said...

so full of energy - great pic!

Connie Chadwell said...

Thanks so much for your comment, Lauren. I hope you'll drop by again!

Connie Chadwell said...

Thank you, Olha, for visiting my blog and for your nice comment!