Friday, August 18, 2017

Black and White Country Luv - original charcoal figurative drawing

After the rodeo dances here in Junction a couple of weekends ago, I have lots and lots of two stepper drawings and paintings.  Here's one of my faves.  It's about 11 x 8 " - it's actually on 12 x 9" paper, but I've matted it smaller.  This is on Bee Drawing paper and I'm really glad to see this brand around again - bought it at Michael's.  Love the paper, although it's not as forgiving as some others, it's still a pleasure to draw on.  With me, I make so many changes and erasures - I sort of like to mess up the surface a little -  I love paper and love to work it over.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

LOVE this sketch, Connie! Nice work ...

Connie Chadwell said...

Thanks so much, Hilda - it was great fun to do!