Thursday, March 02, 2017

Sketchbook Landscape - original mixed media drawing.

This type of drawing is not really my thing, but was working on my sketchbook, which is the subject of this post.  I was at the craft store in the next town and came across a Bee sketchbook for markers which I snapped up.  I love it so much!  The pages lie completely flat and it has a stiff black pebbled cover - such a delight to work in.  I used pastel pencils, water soluble pencils, marker, and charcoal.  I used Bee papers years ago, then later could never seem to find this brand, but am really glad I have this cute sketchbook.  This product comes in other sizes besides this 8 x 8" and with vellum paper, as well.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

SO beautiful Connie and very unique. It almost looks like a Japanese landscape...love this one!!!!

Connie Chadwell said...

Wow and thank you Hilda - it took nerve to post this one - I appreciate your encouragement!