Sunday, June 26, 2016

Rapt Attention - original charcoal figurative drawing

I've done a few sketches lately of groups of people and this woman particularly interested me, so I singled her out for a drawing.  She was so interested in what the other two people at the gathering were saying that it was perfect for me.  She (unintentionally) held the pose for a long time and I was able to do a little sketch to work from when I got home.  She likes the drawing, too - always a good sign!  I used a Peel n Sketch charcoal pencil by General Pencil - one of my favorite drawing implements - on Strathmore sketch paper and is about 13 x 12.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Another beautiful piece !!!! Keep them.coming Connie!!!

Connie Chadwell said...

Thanks so much Hilda - very encouraging comment which I really appreciate!