Sunday, September 27, 2015

Doodles on My iPhone - original iPhone figurative drawings

While I was waiting for family to finish shopping at the Apple store this weekend, I decided to doodle  a bit, since I had never used this app before.  The "models" didn't stay put, of course, but I just used my finger and drew a few of the shoppers as they waited.  I LOVED doing this and no one ever suspected what I was up to.  I have lots of them, but am only sharing a few.  I know they look like some kind of crazy shorthand, but every mark means something to me, plus jogs my memory, and I can use them for "real" pieces.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

I love them!!!!!! I don't have an I-phone!!!! but if I did I think this is such a great app for Artists "on the run"....lol

Connie Chadwell said...

Hi Hilda - it was kind of clumsy just using my fingertip with the marker option, but so much fun and no sketchbook needed. Thank you for stopping by!