Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Country Evening Two-Steppers - oil pastel figurative painting

This is from a scene at the dance after the rodeo here last summer - I drew and photographed many rodeo action and western dance scenes during those two days, which means lots of oil and oil pastel bull riders, bronc riders, barrel racers and two-steppers coming up.   I did this one on 8 x 8" Multimedia Artboard pastel panel, which holds many layers of oil pastel - click here to visit their website.  Thanks for stopping by!
PS.  to see how this one began, click here to see my January 18th post of the drawing on my oil pastel blog. C

4 comments:

Gatepost productions said...

Can almost hear the music from here. Great painting, Connie, really like it a lot

hmuxo said...

It's been awhile since you posted your two steppers.ll. Excellent painting Connie!!!!

Connie Chadwell said...

Thanks, Hilda - I appreciate your visit to my blog - and yes, the two-steppers are never far away.

Connie Chadwell said...

Thank you, John - great to see you here!