Friday, August 23, 2013

Tango Practice - original charcoal figurative drawing

I've been away on a late summer visit and have missed blogging, but am back at Hackberry Street Studio and drawing and painting like mad!  Here's a 16 x 20" charcoal drawing with touches of white - kind of a doodle while exploring different tango poses and steps.  Although, owing to my great - not!!! - skills as a photographer, it looks like a gray background, it's really a light green - one of the Canson Mi-Teintes boards that are just wonderful.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Sold

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is a big drawing on 16"x20"! And I LOVE the poses!

Anthony Duce said...

Great sketches. So much movement and joy expressed.

Connie Chadwell said...

Hi Lucy - thank you - and yes, it is definitely bigger than I usually do - just looking for a little change.

Connie Chadwell said...

Thank you very much, Anthony - I really appreciate it!