Monday, July 02, 2007

Blondie - nude, charcoal and pastel


I'm probably cheating here, since this drawing is many years old, but everything I'm working on is either still wet or not completed. I used charcoal and a little pastel on toned paper for this drawing.

A little news: The North Light book, "Strokes of Genius, The Best of Drawing", is now available. I am thrilled that one of my drawings, "The Model's Musings", is included with all the beautiful work in this publication!


To inquire about my work please email me at paige312@cebridge.net and thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Watercolor Sunday said...

Congratulations, I was thinking about getting that book, I will put it on my wish list.

Connie Chadwell said...

There are so many gorgeous drawings in the book - you can't go wrong buying it! Thanks so much for stopping by!